Strategic Planning and Analysis
Effective marketing starts with a high level analysis and recommendations in a strategic plan. In order to determine your best move, you need to look at all the players and understand the best strategy to get you where you want and need to go.
- Customer Journey Analysis and Map
- Audits and Assessments
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Research
- Strategic Marketing Plans
Content marketing is one of the most effective tools a company has to persuade, educate and ultimately to close the sale. A carefully considered strategy and customer-centric roadmap enable more efficient ideation, production and distribution of your content, and leads to increased revenue and more loyal customers.
Serving as your Content Catalyst, we work with you to assess the current state of your content marketing engine through a thorough inventory and assessment, mapping of the customer journey with buyer personas, identification of the gap, and a then the development of a roadmap to close the gap and enable content development and delivery.
- Content Marketing Audit and Assessment
- Content Strategy Plan and Roadmap
- Content Marketing implementation and Interim management
Interim and Outsourced Marketing teams
We provide a variety of outsourced marketing services from Interim Executives providing services on a project basis to full time or part-time retainer depending on your specific needs.
- Embedded Marketing – working onsite as an extension of the team participating and understanding the business from the inside.
- Virtual Marketing team – Deploy a single individual or build a team of individuals who serve as your outsourced marketing department.
Messaging and Communications
Successful marketing programs depend on a strong messaging and communications foundation. We develop messaging guidelines and frameworks that ensure compelling and consistent messaging throughout all integrated marketing campaigns.
- Communications Plan
- Messaging Guidelines
- Positioning and Message Matrix
- Content Marketing Plan
Strategic Vision Planning
Many companies lose sight of the destination and are caught up in the short-term execution. Often, as new team members join or leave, the vision of the company is assumed and unsaid and companies begin to experience “vision creep”. The result is operational inefficiencies, poor branding and marketing, and uninspired staff from lack of appreciated value.
Serving as a Strategic facilitator and Vision Catalyst, we work with companies to eradicate ‘Vision Creep” by bringing together the executive team to define the direction for the company, validate the vision within the organization and in the field, and then work with you to launch to and share the vision with the entire company for optimal results.
- “Success On Purpose” Creation Workshop and Framework
- Market Activation Guidebook
- Team Activation Launch Plan